IDC Preventative Plus
IDC Preventive Plus is an annual reduced-fee saving plan for families and individuals that allows all IDC Members to receive quality dental services at greatly reduced prices. Unlike conventional insurance plans, with IDC Preventive Plus there are no deductibles, no yearly maximums, and no waiting periods to begin treatment. IDC Preventive Plus benefits begin immediately on plan registration.
- Free routine teeth cleaning benefits (up to two per year) will be applied to the costs of periodontal maintenance fees (a value of $260.00)
- Free complete annual dental exam (up to two per year)
- All x-rays needed to complete annual exam
- Free fluoride varnish (up to two per year)
- Free teeth whitening, adults age 19 years and older (One-time benefit)
- A 20% savings on all dental procedures
- A 20% savings on all in-office dental prescriptions i.e. Peridex, Clinpro, Bleach and Nitrous Oxide
- A 20% savings on implant related services
- A 20% savings on occlusal/night guard
An IDC Preventive Plus membership is $349 for initial plan member...and only $299 for each additional family member; which represents an additional saving of $50 per member. Eligible family members include spouse and dependent children under the age of 19 years (up to 23 years if the dependent child is a full-time student).
All IDC Preventive Plus membership fees are due and payable at the time of registration and are non-refundable. Plan duration in one year from registration date. All patient’s portions for services received are due at time of service in order to receive benefits.
The routine cleaning benefits included in the IDC Preventive Plus membership will be applied to the costs of periodontal maintenance cleanings. The difference in cleaning fees will be your responsibility at the time of service. Additional savings may be applied. See business team for additional information.
All members of an IDC Preventive Plus family account will have the same anniversary date as the primary member. Payment plans are available on request with approved credit. Repayment duration is based on service totals. When a payment plan is used, your IDC Preventive Plus member savings will be 10% up front and you use the remaining 10% to receive payment options. A missed appointment fee of $50 may be charged for missed dental appointments without at least 24 hours notice.