At Irwin Dental Center our mission is to promote healthy smiles for a lifetime. One way we do this is by stressing the importance of preventive care and the practice of Evidence Based Dentistry. We encourage you to pre schedule your dental exam and cleanings to prevent tooth decay and gum disease. Our goal is to make your care as easy and accesible as possible! For those that suffer from dental fear or anxiety- Don't worry! We have nitrous oxide available to assist in your comfort and do most procedures in office so there's no need for referrals to multiple providers.
- Digital X-Rays
- 3-D Imaging
- All x-ray equipment utilizes the newest digital technology, significantly reducing patient exposure to radiation
- Fluoride treatments
- We recommend fluoride treaments for both children and adults
- Prophylaxis (cleaning)
- Periodontal Therapy
- Root scaling
- Periodontal maintenance
Endodontic Treatment (Root Canals)
- They say seeing is believing and we agree! We utilize intra oral cameras to assist the Dentist in diagnosing treatment and are also a great way to help educate our patients. We can show you exactly what the Dr see's!
Oral Surgery (Extractions)
- Implants are a popular and effective way to replace missing teeth because they look, feel and perform like natural teeth!
Dentures and Partials
- Did you know that dental implants may also be used to supplement denture support?
- Teeth Whitening
- Dermal Fillers
- Specializing in Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Irwin is a member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics and is certified to provide patients with non- surgical, non- invasive facial esthetic techniques such as Botox and dermal fillers. Did you know that Botox can also be used to relieve TMJ pain?