Irwin Dental Center is committed to your oral health and is proud to offer IDC Preventive Plus!
IDC Preventive Plus is an exclusive, affordable dental wellness plan for families and individuals without traditional dental insurance. There are no deductibles, no pre authorization requirements and no wait periods to begin treatment! IDC Preventive Plus allows all members to receive quality dental services at greatly reduced prices.
- Free routine teeth cleaning benefits (prophylaxis)- Two per benefit period. *In the presence of periodontal disease, the cost of two routine cleanings will be deducted from the periodontal maintenance fee up to two times a benefit period (this benefit also applies to scaling in the presence of inflammation). 3rd and 4th maintenance visits will receive a 20% discount.
- Complete annual dental exam (up to two per benefit period)
- All x-rays needed to complete annual exam (excludes 3d imaging)
- Free fluoride varnish (up to two per benefit period)
- 20% savings on all dental procedures and services including implant related services, nitrous oxide, sleep apnea appliances and occlusal/ night guards*
- 20% savings on all in-office dental prescriptions i.e. Peridex, Clinpro, MI Paste & teeth whitening bleach*
IDC Preventive Plus dental wellness plan is $450 per patient. Registration fees are due at the time of enrollment and are non- refundable. Plan duration is one year and follows calendar year. When applicable, the routine cleaning benefits included in the IDC Preventive Plus wellness plan will be applied to the costs of periodontal maintenance cleanings up to two times per year. The difference in cleaning fees will be your responsibility and due day of service. Payment is due in full at time of service in order to receive benefits. Payment plans are available on request with approved credit. Repayment duration is based on service totals. When a payment plan is used, your IDC Preventive Plus member savings will be reduced to 10%. A missed appointment fee of $50 may be charged to missed dental appointments without at least 24 hours notice.
*See Limitations & Exclusions