Patient Forms & Information
Your first visit to Irwin Dental Center establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as what you can expect during your visit and the forms you will need in order for us to obtain vital information.
It is our mission to provide the highest quality, state of the art dental care to our patients and maintain a calming and comfortable atmosphere while doing so. To enjoy each day of our lives at work by being positive, ever learning, charitable and nurturing to each other and our patients.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. We look forward to meeting you!
To expedite your visit, please click 'Get Started' below to complete and submit your new patient forms prior to your scheduled appointment. *If you are not enrolling in IDC Preventive Plus, please skip these two forms.
- New Patient Forms
- Release Records Form
- New Patient Information
- Dental Insurance 101
- Consent for Treatment - Dermal Fillers
- Post Treatment - Dermal Fillers
- Consent for Treatment - Botox
- Pre-Treatment - Botox
- Post Treatment - Botox
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.